Updated: May 6
Do you really know what is inside of your beauty products? It's some pretty scary stuff.
Did you know that your skin is your body's largest organ? Everything that is put on your skin is absorbed into your body and enters right into your body. So why are we essentially putting chemicals into our bodies?
We are so aware of what we put inside our mouths, so let's start being aware of what we put onto our skin!
A little over a year ago, I was introduced to Beauty Counter. Beauty Counter is a company who's mission is to get safe products into the hands of everyone. I truly love this company - which is why I became a consultant!
There are products for everyone. There is a men's line, a baby line, make up, shampoo, the list goes on and on. (check everything out here at beautycounter.com/samanthaliang)
Beauty Counter bans over 1,500 chemicals that are found in the beauty industry. Which is insane to me. One day, I literally threw away all of my Sephora & MAC cosmetics and made the clean swap for Beauty Counter. I was using skin care products found at Nordstrom and CVS. Bye bye Clarins, hello Beauty Counter.
MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS:
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel (2x a week before bed)
- Balancing Oil (I use this before bed)
- Balancing Mask (2x a week)
- Brightening Oil (I use this every morning)
- SOS Spot Treatment (my blemish bestie)
- Nourishing Cleanser (daily cleanser)
- Mineral Sunscreen (save the reef & your skin!)
- Hydrating Body Lotion (not thick and sticky!)
- Flawless in Five (the perfect makeup look in 5 minutes)
- Velvet Eyeshadow Palette (makes a natural look or full glam)
- Mattifying Powder (the perfect finish)
If you are interested in learning more about Beauty Counter, just ask me! I look forward to you making the switch to CLEAN BEAUTY!